IntroductionHi, I’m Rohit Goswami. I’m a research associate at IIT Kanpur (ChemE Dept), where I work with the Jayant Singh Group. This is my attempt at keeping a record of the subjects I take, in the form of notes with references and equations. I also post details of some of my projects sporadically. Elsewhere on the web, I’m better known by handle, `HaoZeke`. My sporadically updated CV may be found here.
StructureThe site is divided into a multitude of collections and tags, accessible from the left navbar and from within posts.
RationaleEach collection represents a coherent subject wise layout, while tags are meant to showcase the interdisciplinary aspects of each post.
- Building LineageOS for an unsupported deviceNotes on my migration from the Xperia Z5 to the Mi A2 Lite
- Living with bspwmA romance in binary space partitioning.
- ArchLinux Package ReviewsCapsule reviews for stuff I use.
- Working with Wayland and SwayNotes on my migration to wayland
- Metalsmith MathVarious math rendering methods in metalsmith
- Viscous Stress Tensor
- Using SSH Tunnels to Connect to the Internet
- On Technical PresentationsSeminar and short presentation tactics
- CracksSlipping through a fractured reality.
- Mathematical PreliminariesA summary of basic probability for statistical design of experiments.
- Moments and their InterpretationA brief mathematical overview and some basic interpretations.
- Rationalizing the Study of MomentsA rationale for understanding statistics for engineering.
- PMS Basics (HBTU)Process modeling and simulation equations.
- Batch ReactorsAn analytical summary of an idealized class of chemical reactors.
- Leaking Sensitive DataSUID exploits, or 101 ways to read a ﬁle.
- Locking and Encrypting Apps with EncfsPer application password and encryption for Linux.
- PMS Syllabus (HBTU)Semester VII
- MC Syllabus (HBTU)Mobile communication syllabus.
- Petroleum Syllabus (HBTU)Semester VII
- TP Syllabus (HBTU)Semester VII Transport Phenomena Syllabus,
- PDE Syllabus (HBTU)Semester VII
- JAM Chemistry SyllabusGraduate exam syllabi.
- JAM Physics SyllabusGraduate exam syllabi.